Do you like to develop turnkey projects, and getting the work done, enjoy the final result? Or maybe you’re looking for an interesting project to improve your coding skills?
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is willing to join our Platform Team on a contract basis. Your goal will be to develop a Windows platform framework to integrate MacPaw Windows products with our service.
At MacPaw, the Platform Team’s mission is to provide product and service teams with the web platforms necessary to interact with users and reach MacPaw business goals. MacPaw’s desktop lineup includes CleanMyMac, Gemini, CleanMyPC, and others, with millions of users worldwide.
You’re the right fit for this role if you are responsible and independent, have a passion for software development, and good time management skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the necessary documentation and the existing Mac version of the framework to understand how it should work.
- Develop a fully functioning framework for the Windows platform from scratch.
- Document your code according to the agreed-upon documentation standards.
- Communicate with Software and QA Engineers.
- Guide testers when specialized testing directions are needed.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Proven experience with Windows Platform.
- Experience with .Net (v4.8).
- Familiarity with Obj-C and Mac development environment.
- Understanding of RSA and AES.
What we offer:
- Remote work.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Competitive salary according to the candidate’s expectations.
- Work with a friendly, professional team.