MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for an active person with possesses a strong understanding of technology and whose personal philosophy is to help people. If you love assisting clients and want to help everyone under the sun, we need you on our team.
You’ll be in charge of all the software and web improvements that are needed to make our customers happy — communicate with customers and act as a link between them and the developers, transferring the needed data to other teams.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Customers with their issues that may arise during the Company products use
- Provide high-quality Customer Communication via all available contact channels (e-mails, online chats, chat-bots, AppStore review replies, social media pages)
- Work with technical tasks
- Provide suggestions to product, marketing, and other teams based on customer's feedback
- Proactively participates in trending issues and troubleshooting process
- Cooperate with development and QA teams on the issues from customers
- Review and improve the Customer Support section, including FAQ, Knowledge Base
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2-3 years in Customer Support in the IT industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of MacOS and iOS
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and products
- Strong problem-resolution skills
- Ready to make an impact, discuss issues with devs and be able to figure out a difficult task on your own
- Continuously investigate, test, and learn to enhance the support for our products
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
As a Plus:
- Basic programming knowledge /Technical background/education
- Knowledge of any foreign language (except English)
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.