CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster.
CleanMyMac and the product team are growing and evolving. We continue to split into focused teams and cover more and more marketing areas to achieve our ambitious goals and strong product growth. Due to the constantly growing number of advertising platforms and formats of paid advertising, we open a vacancy Digital Advertising Specialist who will help the team and the product quickly and efficiently grow worldwide in the direction of Digital Advertising.
CleanMyMac Acquisition Team consists of Product Marketing Manager, Acquisition Marketing Manager, two Designers, one Copywriter, 2 PPC Specialists, Web Marketing Analyst.
Our perfect candidate is a global thinker who can take a step back and analyze the existing system and then propose and implement out of box ideas to make it even better. If you pride yourself on how accurate your reports are, love analyzing and constantly improving your work - don’t look any further and apply.
In this role you will:
- Developing and implementing an advertising media plan based on marketing KPIs.
- Developing and launching new ad campaigns on different platforms.
- Managing several campaigns simultaneously - for different traffic sources.
- Constantly monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns, developing and implementing effective campaign strategies, introducing new ideas.
- Running A/B tests for different creatives and landing pages.
- Ordering and validating the ad materials with the creative team (Copywriter and Designer).
- Collaborate and coordinate the creation of materials for third parties (i.e., ad agencies).
- Searching for new channels and sources to attract a target audience.
- Constantly monitoring digital advertising industry trends and implementing actions according to them.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of Digital Advertising experience (international markets)
- Experience with Google Ads (search and display), Bing, Facebook, Yahoo Gemini, Native, and CPA networks
- Vast skills at Google Analytics general and custom reports
- Experience in hypotheses validation and running A/B tests
- Result-oriented with demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Digital Advertising automation experience
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.