CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster.
CleanMyMac and the product team are growing and evolving. We continue to split into focused teams and cover more and more marketing areas to achieve our ambitious goals and strong product growth. Due to the constantly growing number of advertising platforms and formats of paid advertising, we open a vacancy Digital Advertising Specialist who will help the team and the product quickly and efficiently grow worldwide in the direction of Digital Advertising.
CleanMyMac Acquisition Team consists of Product Marketing Manager, Acquisition Marketing Manager, two Designers, one Copywriter, 2 PPC Specialists, Web Marketing Analyst.
Our perfect candidate is a global thinker who can take a step back and analyze the existing system and then propose and implement out of box ideas to make it even better. If you pride yourself on how accurate your reports are, love analyzing and constantly improving your work - don’t look any further and apply.
- Developing and implementing an advertising media plan based on marketing KPIs.
- Developing and launching new ad campaigns on different platforms.
- Managing several campaigns simultaneously - for different traffic sources.
- Constantly monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns, developing and implementing effective campaign strategies, introducing new ideas.
- Running A/B tests for different creatives and landing pages.
- Ordering and validating the ad materials with the creative team (Copywriter and Designer).
- Collaborate and coordinate the creation of materials for third parties (i.e., ad agencies).
- Searching for new channels and sources to attract a target audience.
- Constantly monitoring digital advertising industry trends and implementing actions according to them.
- 3+ years of Digital Advertising experience (international markets)
- Experience with Google Ads (search and display), Bing, Facebook, Yahoo Gemini, Native, and CPA networks
- Vast skills at Google Analytics general and custom reports
- Experience in hypotheses validation and running A/B tests
- Result-oriented with demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Digital Advertising automation experience
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. If you'd like to move to Kyiv, we'll try our best to make your relocation smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. You are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.