We are looking for a proactive and result oriented HR Service/Product Partner to join our HR team.
As a part of the HR team, you will have an opportunity to build the HR system and support HR strategy implementation. You will build partnerships with Company Product teams to facilitate the delivery of value-added services, and align HR initiatives with team needs.
- Consult Product/Service managers upon team members related matters such as day-to-day staff performance management guidance, support implementation of training plans, workforce and succession planning and consulting, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to ensure the core HR processes run smoothly and are implemented in day-to-day processes
- Identify and analyze team needs to develop solutions, programs, and policies required in partnership with the HR Service
- Deliver change programs to boost continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Run orientation and onboarding processes for newcomers by informing and supporting newcomer during the probation period
- Ensure all team members records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status by filling and updating HRIS
- Identify and prevent possible issues, implement initiatives according to people data analysis
- 2+ years of working experience in the HR field
- Strong knowledge of HR functions and its capability to support business objectives
- Experience with data analysis and its interpretation
- Well organized and attentive to details
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- English upper-intermediate or higher
As a Plus
- Experience in Big4 or FMCG or Manufacturing companies
- Experience in building business processes
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.