MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
At MacPaw, the Platform Team builds SaaS-like solutions for our product teams, to improve business outcomes for the organization. From our customer-facing MacPaw Accounts area and MacPaw Store to the back office that allows our Customer Support team to help customers with their problems on a daily basis, the MacPaw platform is key to the success of both our product teams and our customers.
You will work on MacPaw internal projects such as User Account, Support CRM, Reseller Account, Reseller Manager CRM, Organization Account, Platform Account
As a Product Designer on the Platform team, you will have the opportunity to work with many large-scale and complex tasks and have a significant area of influence.
Please, apply by sending us your CV and portfolio with product design cases.
In this role, you will:
- Support and improve several CRM systems and areas of User Account, Support CRM, Reseller Account, Reseller Manager CRM, Organization Account
- Work on complex flow
- Improve and update the already existing design system / UI Kit
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, QA Engineer, Senior Designer, Product Analyst to ensure designs are delivered on time and meet user needs
- Conduct user research and tests to identify user needs, pain points, and behavior patterns to inform the design process and validate design decisions
- Create a user-centric design aligned with business demands, users’ feedback, metrics, within the product’s vision and strategy
- Together with PM and product analysts be responsible for the constant development of design solutions based on the data received after the launching of new product solutions
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our designs are modern and relevant
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years of experience in product design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating user-centered design and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in using user research methods (interviews, surveys, and usability testing), tests ideas and hypotheses (corridor testing, feedback request)
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate design decisions and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience with developing and maintaining complex projects from idea to launch
- Solid experience working with Figma
- Knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines for Mac, understanding the aesthetics of Apple products
- Experience with interactive prototyping and animation
- At least an Upper-intermediate level of English
As a Plus:
- Experience with SaaS or administrative panel products, as a part of cross-functional teams
- Graphic design, Illustrations experience
And a little bit more about the perfect fit:
- Data-driven. Uses qualitative and quantitative data to iterate on new designs.
- Collaborative. Able to elicit ideas from other team members, brainstorm with other team members, and bring the best ideas to life through simple and elegant design solutions.
- Strategic. Think big, and drive design and business goals forward through short-term and long-term roadmaps.
- Self-starter. Ability to understand technical concepts and lead the design of large, complex initiatives with little oversight.
- Empathetic. Demonstrates understanding of the users, teammates, and stakeholders.
- User-focused. Cares deeply about the users, their pain points, and needs.
- Curious. Constantly asking, "How can we improve?"
- Cares deeply about the impact of their work.
If you are a talented product designer with a passion for creating user-centered designs, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.