We are looking for a proactive, result-oriented Product Analyst to join our CleanMyMac Core Team.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one. If you want to work in the project with x10M of users, take part in task planning and elaboration, and directly affect the development of the product — this position is a great fit for you.
This role is for a professional who is passionate about the job and can explain complex things in a simple way. We also hope you’ll be a good communicator who likes constructive discussions, and you’re able to support your opinion with arguments and facts.
- Create dashboards and ad-hoc reports that enable the team to make data-informed decisions
- Analyze product particular module usage data, provide insights, hypotheses and actionable recommendations for improving the product modules
- Build and analyze the system of product release metrics provide actionable recommendations for improving the product release cycle
- Track the impact of the functionality that build in Core Team on the economy of the product
- Launching and analyzing A/B tests for new features, ideas, products
- Work with the teams to troubleshoot data collection issues, maintaining and updating in-app analytics setup
- Middle level of GA, GTM and Events tracking set up, Tableau, SQL
- Middle knowledge in AB testing, hypotheses and solutions forming
- Understanding of basic product metrics and ability to work with them (Retention, Churn, LTV, CAC, ARPPU, etc)
- Ability to immerse in behavioral metrics and build hypotheses from them. You are interested in user behavior.
As a Plus
- R/Python skills
- Experience in SaaS products with a life cycle of more than one month
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to
- Outstanding team
- Opportunity to improve process and implement your ideas
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats