MacPaw is looking for an experienced Product Brand Manager to join one of our biggest products — Setapp.
We want to make it easier for Mac users to discover new Mac applications — the ones they were searching for or the ones they didn’t even know they needed in their lives. Setapp is our ambitious young product which lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac.
For a subscription fee, it allows you to use all these quality apps you have always wanted to try out without the need to buy and install each app individually.
Together with the Product Marketing team you will partner closely with Setapp and provide the whole cycle of brand promotion.
As a Brand Manager, your goal will be to develop the product's brand strategy aligned with the corporate brand strategy. Besides, you will be building collaboration processes for a Brand & Communications team and other directions within the marketing team.
- Develop an effective brand strategy to improve our product’s awareness and drive growth on key markets.
- Plan and execute marketing and communication activities (including campaigns, events, sponsorships and social responsibility programs) to increase the product’s brand values, awareness and change the public perception of the brand.
- Measure and analyze performance of brand marketing campaigns in order to assess product’s goals.
- Be up-to-date with the latest market trends and best practices, and continuously monitor competitor activities.
- Organize various product's customer behavior researches and implement received results into actionable items.
- Be sure that product branding is consistent across marketing channels and communication.
- Be sure that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values, mission and vision.
- Be sure that the brand remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers.
- 3+ years of cross functional Brand Management.
- Passion for brands and marketing, strong brand management skills across all fundamentals.
- Experience in digital personalization, monetization, and marketing automation across web and native app platforms is required.
- A track record of successful product launches including proven experience building business plans and ROI models.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple internal teams, including Executives, Engineers, Sales, and SMM and PMM specialists.
- Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration
- Fluent English is a must.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.