Right now, we are launching a new cross-platformed (macOS, iOS, Windows, Android) product called ClearVPN. The product is (surprise!) an effortless VPN that helps its users access any content, secures their online interactions, provides them with ready-made shortcuts, and automatically chooses the best idle server.
You will join an existing cross-functional team. We each have our area of expertise, but our contribution to the product's growth reaches far beyond our typical specialties. With a Marketing Designer, you will influence everything related to user-oriented design creation.
In your first months, you will structure and form a vision for further design development on ClearVPN. You’ll focus on design consistency across all product directions keeping in mind the specifics of each platform.
We see the job of a Product Designer in translating user needs and business requirements into thoughtful, end-to-end experiences that adds value to the user’s life. Design is a core value for us, and we are looking for a person who has a balance of interaction design, visual design, and product thinking skills. Sensible perfectionism is highly appreciated :)
- Distinguish the target audience’s tasks and problems based on the presented qualitative and quantitative data
- Be responsible for product consistency across all product directions, keeping in mind specifics of each platform
- Analyze competitors’ decisions and platforms’ development for which the product is made to increase its user’s value
- Develop design solutions with the product’s goals and technical limitations taken into account through conducting researches/ in-depth interviews with users/ hypothesis testing (by themselves or together with the team) with a subsequent analysis of the received data and insights search
- Implement design solutions through collaboration with programmers and other team members, and monitor the conformity of the final functionality with design models
- Together with PM and product analysts, be responsible for the constant development of design solutions based on the data received after the launching of new product solutions
- Participate in the product and/or company’s design community initiatives through developing better communication, mutual choice of tools, experience, knowledge and feedback exchange, launch and coordination of additional projects in the area
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Strong digital portfolio of your past works
- ClearVPN team is working with Figma, so you need to have practical skills and be confident using it
- Experience with animations
- Development and maintenance of a complex project from idea to launch
- Projects on at least two of the listed platforms: macOS, iOS, Windows, Android
- Understanding the guidelines for macOS, iOS, Windows, Android
- At least Intermediate English level
As a Plus
- Experience with CSS, HTML
- Experience with Framer X
- Experience developing design systems, complex UI Kits
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.