We are looking for a proactive and results-oriented Accountant specialist who will conduct day-to-day financial/accounting operations and reporting compliance according to internal financial policies and law regulations.
This opening is a great opportunity for a candidate that enjoys working with Excel and has a positive work attitude. The Accountant will be responsible for data entry, financial statement review, and Excel spreadsheet creation and manipulation. You will develop the accounting processes, create system requirements, policies, and controls.
This is a highly visible position and a good opportunity to help build out the finance function as the Company continues to grow.
If you feel you fit this description, and want to join a dynamic team, reach out! This position will offer plenty of opportunities for growth.
In this role you will:
- Participation in each stage of accounting and control of tangible and intangible assets, low-cost non-durables (controls the entire range of operations - commissioning, writing-off, disposal, movement, preservation, repair, modernization, sale, revaluation, depreciation, and the formation of accounting and tax inventory of tangible and intangible assets;
- Participation in the regular inventory, drawing up comparisons;
- Prepares primary documentation for the accounting of own and leased vehicles, and controls its reflection in the accounting in accordance with Ukrainian Accounting standards, Ukrainian Tax Law and IFRS;
- Maintain paperwork with the leasing company;
- Generate regular (monthly/quarterly/yearly) capital investment reports. Reconcile data with suppliers, construction managers;
- Participation in support of internal and external audits, participation in the reconciliation with counterparties;
- Participation in preparation of consolidated and individual statements of Ukrainian companies of the Group;
- Maintain constant control over the updating of legislation in terms of Ukrainian Accounting standards, Ukrainian Tax Law, and IFRS.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- At least three years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of 1C , Excel at a high level;
- Experience with the Electronic Taxpayer's Office;
- Knowledge of accounting standards and tax laws, regular acquaintance with the latest changes;
- English — at least pre-intermediate level.
As a Plus
- Knowledge of international standards, especially Lease & Rent, tangible and intangible assets.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.