We are looking for a dependable and motivated individual to help our Executive Officer with daily life in multiple facets.
A PA's role is to free our Executive’s time from organizing and administrative tasks such as calendar management, travel arrangements, mail handling, and other domestic responsibilities as needed.
The perfect candidate has a great attitude, incredible problem-solving skills, unstoppable drive, professionalism, organization (both digital and filing papers), and natural time management and prioritization skills for days.
Our team is excited to meet you!
- Manage personal and business diaries, scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, sending reminders, and preparing memos
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and interviews, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, preparing reports and presentations, and organizing refreshments
- Coordinate domestic and international trips, transportation, and accommodation
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle emails and correspondence addressed to Executive Officer, which includes reading, analyzing, distributing them as needed, and answering on behalf of Executive Officer or drafting
- Process a wealth of incoming information (oral, written), highlight important information, and abstract submission
- Provide and organize a wide range of services to the Executive Officer
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
- Exceptional planning and organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt fast while remaining flexible
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills, able to interact successfully with people of all levels internally and externally
- Excellent written communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian, and English
- English advanced and higher
- Ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions is a must
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
As a Plus
- Advanced proficiency with Mac / iOS
- Proficiency with Google Workspace
- Proficiency with Keynote, PowerPoint, or similar tool
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.