Do you have a basic understanding of PHP and SQL? Then smash that Apply button.
You're just what we need if you know what OOP stands for, can use at least one framework, and your English is okay to read documentation. And if you've ever heard something about NoSQL, MQ, and Unix systems – it'd be a huge plus.
Your test task is:
To create a database of facts and API which will generate one random fact every day.API requirements:
- The fact can NOT change during the day (the same fact should be shown to every request for 24 hours).
- The fact can NOT be repeated (if it has already been shown, don’t show it anymore).
- If all the facts have been shown, display the text: “Sorry, we are looking for new interesting facts. Try checking tomorrow”.
- to create the database use the sources we’ve offered;
- take into consideration, that the database needs to be filled up.
- PHP 7+;
- you are welcome to use any framework and libs you want;
- when you’re done, give us with a link to your repository;
- leave comments if at some point you weren’t sure how to proceed.
Attach your completed test task as a file or provide a link to it via the application form below. Look sharp, we won’t process your application if the completed test task is not attached.
Application deadline: May 10