MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac and iOS have to offer, saving people's time and energy better spent on the things they love.
One of our goals right now is to extend the circle of users and help a larger number of people focus on important, be creative and productive through the software we provide.
That’s why we are looking for a Business Development Representative who will help us to achieve these aims by onboarding new product distribution partners and resellers.
As a Business Development Representative you will:
- Conduct leads research across different industries and locations according to our ideal partner profile
- Identify key decision-makers to reach out
- Execute customized initial communication touchpoints
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships and conduct follow-up communication to move opportunities further
- Work with the Business Development team to schedule meetings with qualified leads
- Manage data for all prospects, keep the information accurate and up-to-date
- Fluent English
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative
- Active LinkedIn user (familiar with Sales Navigator)
- Experienced in different research approaches and techniques
- Result-oriented with the understanding of KPI/OKRs
- Able to write clearly, simply, and to the point
- Proactive, responsible, and fast learner
As a Plus
- Experience in working with software distribution channels
- Experienced with Pipedrive or similar CRMs
- Experience with Mac platform/software
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.