Excited about brands and communication? This internship is your best textbook on branding & social media.
We are looking for candidates obsessed with brands, marketing and social media, who have advanced English, and a strong opinion on how to grow a brand. This direction is a perfect opportunity to excel in both — brand communications and analytics. Since everything MacPaw does is unboring, you’ll be creating unboring content most of your day. And you’ll socialize with the whole world!
Our perfect candidate is a creative individual who is excited about marketing, has advanced English and that spark in the eyes.
Here is your test task:
1. Imagine you’re the prime judge of a communications contest. Who would you nominate for a prize as a Ukrainian company with both engaging and unboring communications?
No limitation on the extent of the nominee, it can be both a worldwide-known company with millions of followers or a tiny cosy cafe somewhere near Poltava with mesmerizing posts. Don’t forget to attach an example of their communication in any channel – Instagram, email, podcast, TikTok or any others are fine.
- What caught your attention? (content, visual effects, etc.)
- What idea has the brand been trying to deliver and how successful the approach is?
- Why do you like it? What emotions does this communication bring up?
- What could be improved?
2. Prepare a post that could be published to mark #DataPrivacyDay. Describe this holiday, and make sure you’ve expressed everything you wanted in the post text, as in this task the mentors check your writing skills.
3. Make a list of Telegram channels or podcasts that could place some content about #MacPawCares projects.
Hint: as our CSR-projects cover many different categories, it’s up to you whether to make a list for all of them or pick channels for just one direction like eco or animals. This task is about your research skills and the relevance of the mentioned channels, not quantity.
Attach your completed test task as a file or provide a link to it via the application form below. Look sharp, we won’t process your application if the completed test task is not attached.
Application deadline: May 10