MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
Are you someone who is passionate about ensuring the security of information and safeguarding privacy? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and result-oriented team committed to making a difference in these areas?
Welcome to Moonlock! We seek an exceptional mid-level Community & SMM Specialist who shares our enthusiasm for these vital topics.
Why Join Moonlock?
- Be a part of a small but mighty team where your initiative and proactivity are highly valued
- Engage in impactful projects focused on security and privacy with real-world impact
- An opportunity to learn, develop, and shape the future of community development in a thriving industry
In this role, you will:
- Craft Exceptional Content: Strategize and generate content that resonates with our audience, including our Blog, Lab articles, and future YouTube videos
- Be the Voice of Moonlock: Engage in relevant Reddit/Discord communities and Twitter threads to build authority and reputation. Respond to inquiries and engage with our vibrant community
- Be the Strategic Visionary: Devise tactics to connect with diverse groups, including audiences in the US. Promote our articles in relevant communities and threads
- Be the Resourceful Magnet: Attract additional resources and launch ad campaigns on Twitter and Reddit to help our projects soar
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience of 2+ years as a Community & SMM Specialist, or related positions
- Fluency in English, with the ability to engage effectively in online communities and discussions
- Experience in managing Twitter accounts, Reddit and Discord communities
- Skills in growing Twitter accounts and building Reddit authority from scratch
- Proficiency in launching ad campaigns on Twitter and Reddit
- Understanding of technology brands/products and how to develop content strategies and plans
- Being a proactive team player, result-driven, with a keen interest in security and privacy initiatives
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity technologies
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a fast-paced industry
To give us a clear understanding of your skills and fit for the position, please include a portfolio showcasing your relevant experience in any comfortable format. It will help us make an informed decision and proceed with the following steps. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Although we are excited to meet all motivated candidates, applications must have a portfolio to be reviewed.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.