MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
CleanMyMac X is MacPaw’s catch-all cleaning software. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware, and brings a Mac back to its original fast performance.
We are the leader in the Mac cleaning utility market and make our product with care about our users.
One of our current goals is to strengthen the community support, maintain prompt communication with our existing and potential users and respond to their feedback in time.
That’s why we are looking for an experienced Community Specialist who will act as the voice of the product and help us remain the brand that is trusted by millions of users around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Create and manage the processes for effective interaction with the community and potential users (from scratch)
- Drive and lead conversations regarding CleanMyMac-related topics in online communities across different platforms (Quora, Reddit, Twitter, etc.)
- Analyze incidents that users may face and provide actionable recommendations to solve their problems using the product
- Identify potential opportunities and solutions to improve CleanMyMac's brand position and implement them
- Collaborate with the SMM specialists, designers, copywriters, and others
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Fluent English
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Community Specialist
- Experience with social community platforms and forums (e.g. Quora, Reddit, Discord, etc.)
- Basic understanding of how digital marketing works
- Able to write clearly, simply, and with empathy
- Proactive, responsible, and fast learner
- Love to help others and resolve any issues in a respectful manner
As a Plus:
- Experience with Mac platform/software
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and remunerations for the mobilized specialists and provide financial support to Macpawians or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the co-working spaces at our HQ are open around the clock, following all health and safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting from day one of our cooperation. Once your probation period is over, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental plus massages and offer a 50% refund on therapy sessions.
- Flexible work arrangement
You can choose a schedule comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/out since MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- A hub designed for people (and pets)
Our HQ has it all. Spacious workplaces with enough room to sit comfortably, lounge around, or get active. A gym for boxing, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Rooms for sleeping and meditation. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the hub, and you are welcome to bring your pets, too (we have separate spaces for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we got you: a generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal mentoring with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within the teams, prioritizing open and constructive feedback. Every Macpawian can improve the ongoing processes and implement their ideas.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
Twenty vacation days, unlimited paid sick leave, xDays (two days a month to work on what you are passionate about and not related to the MacPaw core business), and personal time off designed to help you take care of essential personal matters. On top of that, sabbaticals are open to Macpawians after five years.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. Heads up, you have to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw is involved in a whole range of charity projects, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to four work days per year making the world a better place.