We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the CleanMyMac marketing team.
CMM has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypothesis and a 10-year history, CleanMyMac requires great initiative and diligence. At the same time, thanks to MacPaw culture, work on CleanMyMac is flexible and will allow you to be bold and creative in your ideas.
Due to constant and successful product growth, we are looking to widen the range of channels we work with, acquire new methods of working with content and scale already existing organic channel. We need a proactive and experienced person to create a long-term content strategy, plan the necessary steps and implement it with a newly formed Content Team.
You will be ultimately responsible for managing the product’s content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
In detail, it means:
- Designing an effective content marketing strategy, creating marketing plan and editorial calendars to meet the business objectives, facilitating ongoing content planning, managing day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and reporting on the results of each content marketing initiative
- Forming and managing Content Team by hiring on freelancers or full-time employees (if necessary) and creating an effective team workflow and implementation of ongoing improvements into work process
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Forecasting marketing campaigns performance and monitoring content marketing results for all promotion channels
- Collaborating with the team - designers, writers, freelancers - and third-party agencies to produce high-quality content consistent with our brand, style, and tone of voice
- Sharing content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Generating ideas to increase customer engagement
- Implementing and budgeting content marketing tools
- 2-3 years of working experience in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher
- The passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
- Strong understanding of SMO best practices
- Good project management skills
As a Plus
- Experience in a content role in Saas
- Experience in creating and managing a content team
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.