We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our flagman product — CleanMyMac.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster.
Due to constant and successful product growth, we are looking to widen the range of channels we work with, acquire new methods of working with content and scale already existing organic channel. We need a proactive and experienced person to create a long-term content strategy, plan the necessary steps and implement it with a mature Content Team.
Please note that applications will be processed after January 10, 2022.
In this role, you will:
You will be ultimately responsible for managing the product’s content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
In detail, it means:
- Create and execute the content marketing plan according to the product marketing strategy and validate with PMM
- Develop marketing campaigns and manage all communication channels (SEO, paid content promotion ... etc.) to improve the effectiveness of content marketing and user acquisition
- Develop bottom-up forecasts and budgets for content marketing plans and campaigns, agree with PMM and manage budget execution in accordance with the product/marketing goals
- Design and ensure delivering of ongoing operational analytics and reporting to capture the current state of marketing campaigns, and the product and business impact
- Manage the team of specialists from internal marketing Areas and Services and partner with and manage the external agencies and freelancers by prioritizing and assigning tasks and accepting the results of their performance
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 4 years of working experience in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company
- Track record of successfully leading a content team
- Experience developing and executing the content marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to balance quantitative and qualitative insights to make informed business decisions and measure their impact
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
As a Plus:
- Experience in a content role in SaaS
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.