MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to tell the Setapp Story and extend the reach of our content through the various communication channels.
You’ll report to the Product Marketing Manager, work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and manage the marketing team of designers, copywriters, SEO specialists, and outreach specialists. It is a leading position requiring collaboration with stakeholders across the company to produce exciting and well-researched content that drives traffic and conversions.
Be ultimately responsible for leading the diverse and outcome-driven team and managing the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Create and execute the content marketing plan according to the product marketing strategy and validate with PMM
- Manage the team of specialists from internal marketing Areas and Services and partner with and manage the external agencies and freelancers by prioritizing and assigning tasks and accepting the results of their performance
- Develop marketing campaigns and manage all communication channels (SEO, paid content promotion ... etc.) to improve the effectiveness of content marketing and user acquisition
- Develop bottom-up forecasts and budgets for content marketing plans and campaigns, agree with PMM and manage budget execution in accordance with the product/marketing goals
- Design and ensure delivering of ongoing operational analytics and reporting to capture the current state of marketing campaigns, and the product and business impact
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company
- 1+ year of experience managing a content team
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- The passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong project management skills to work across diverse team
- People-management experience to effectively set priorities and properly communicate them to the team
As a Plus:
- Experience in a content role in SaaS
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.