CleanMyMac X is MacPaw’s catch-all cleaning software. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware, and brings a Mac back to its original fast performance.
The product keeps evolving, we plan to cover more and more marketing areas in order to achieve our ambitious goals. That’s why we are looking for an experienced Copywriter to help us grow our digital advertising efforts worldwide.
Please, apply by sending us your CV and work portfolio.
As a Copywriter in the CleanMyMac team, you will:
- Create global ad campaigns jointly with our team (from stage zero to the final result)
- Create copy for various ad networks (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Write articles and blog posts, and other promotional materials (example)
- Write copy for landing pages that convert (example)
- Come up with hypotheses and run various A/B tests
- Collaborate with the team of designers, analysts, marketers
- Impeccable English
- 2-3+ years of experience as a copywriter
- Experience in writing for international markets
- Able to write clearly, simply, and to the point
- Creative with a data-driven approach
- Proactive, result-oriented, and striving to test everything
As a Plus:
- Clear understanding of how digital marketing works
- Experience with Mac platform/software
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in copy creation/editing using Figma, Sketch
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.