MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s
culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for MacPaw Foundation Manager who will execute MacPaw Foundation projects leading its organizational, marketing, technical and communicational aspects.
The MacPaw Development Foundation is an NGO that has been supporting the company’s social projects within the MacPawCares initiative since 2016. In just the last year, MacPawCares completed more than 30 social projects in Ukraine, but now it has turned its full attention to supporting Ukraine relief since Russia invaded.
This year, the company's CSR direction will complement and focus on the MacPaw Foundation, which provides humanitarian aid to Ukrainians in war zones. We intend to increase our charitable contributions and open a fund to replenish accounts with external donations. Given these factors, productive work requires a consistent team and a clear strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Work on developing and implementing meaningful social projects of MacPaw Foundation by researching current social challenges, reviewing external/internal requests, and analyzing their costs and relevance according to CSR strategy
- Plan and manage budget execution following the project goals, search for ways to attract investment into the fund, coordinate and direct participation in the implementation of fundraising strategy
- Create and deliver regular reports to capture the current state of MacPaw Foundation campaigns and the impact they provide on keeping informed our internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain ongoing communication with MacPaw Foundation internal and external stakeholders (email, social media, website, etc.) to enhance partnership, expand collaboration and impact we provide
- Develop projects and marketing campaigns by planning and translating goals to different internal services (PR, SMM, digital advertisement, internal communications, etc.), managing their performance aimed at improving campaign effectiveness, public recognition and positioning
- Keep up-to-date CSR policies and documents working with internal services (Legal, Finance) to ensure compliance with existing corporate policies, rules and law regulations
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- A relevant experience in non-profit development, foundation giving, corporate philanthropy, and/or corporate social responsibility
- 2+ years of managerial or marketing experience
- A passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Demonstrated ability to influence and communicate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Self-starter who can balance multiple priorities simultaneously, able to work to tight deadlines, establish clear priorities and maintain professionalism under pressure
- English at least Upper-Intermediate level
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and remunerations for the mobilized specialists and provide financial support to Macpawians or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the co-working spaces at our HQ are open around the clock, following all health and safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting from day one of our cooperation. Once your probation period is over, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental plus massages and offer a 50% refund on therapy sessions.
- Flexible work arrangement
You can choose a schedule comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/out since MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- A hub designed for people (and pets)
Our HQ has it all. Spacious workplaces with enough room to sit comfortably, lounge around, or get active. A gym for boxing, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Rooms for sleeping and meditation. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the hub, and you are welcome to bring your pets, too (we have separate spaces for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we got you: a generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal mentoring with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within the teams, prioritizing open and constructive feedback. Every Macpawian can improve the ongoing processes and implement their ideas.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
Twenty vacation days, unlimited paid sick leave, xDays (two days a month to work on what you are passionate about and not related to the MacPaw core business), and personal time off designed to help you take care of essential personal matters. On top of that, sabbaticals are open to Macpawians after five years.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. Heads up, you have to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw is involved in a whole range of charity projects, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to four work days per year making the world a better place.