MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
Our Analytics Solutions Team designs, launches, and scales analytic projects within MacPaw. We work closely with various teams, helping them to increase the effectiveness of MacPaw business operations. Also, we aim to promote and enhance the data-driven decision-making approach within the company.
We constantly keep track of analytical trends to gain insights and find opportunities to increase the effectiveness of MacPaw practices, research innovative analytic solutions and tools, and implement them if needed.
Our Team receives many requests for constructing various kinds of dashboards from different teams. And right now, we are looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for data visualization who would love to take on this direction.
If all of the above rings a bell for you and sounds like something you`d like to do, don`t hesitate to send us your CV and portfolio!
In this role, you will:
- Create user-friendly dashboards that effectively communicate information to the organization's top-tier and middle-tier management.
- Work closely with different teams within MacPaw: analyze their requests and needs, research, validate, propose, and negotiate possible solutions in order to provide them with consistent and quality analytical data.
- Design, implement, and support data collection, storage, and processing. Ensure its security and own all data processing stages.
- Advise teams on relevant metrics according to requests. Facilitate the correct interpretation of data. Draw accurate conclusions and insights upon the conducted analysis in order to improve the data-based decisions.
- Provide system monitoring of key metrics/results for the teams (e.g., create and support dashboards, regular reports, etc.) to make data available to stakeholders.
- Master the analysis methods and technologies needed to solve internal client requests, manage the implementation, and provide technical support.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Proven experience in data visualization and dashboard design.
- Advanced Looker Studio/Tableau.
- Advanced Google Sheets (+Google Apps Script).
- SQL (BigQuery, Redshift).
- Python for data analysis.
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Marketing Analytics (traffic analytics, attribution models).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.