We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to scale the team. Together with 2 Data Engineers, you will partner closely with all MacPaw products and teams to solve ongoing business problems.
We aim to develop smart data direction in the company, and now we start getting more requests for data engineering solutions from our teams (products and services).
In this role, you will work closely with Product Analysts and Data Scientists to understand the data needs of different stakeholders across MacPaw, provide proactive solutions, and enable our teams to extract insights and value from data.
You will also help us integrate different data sources, improve our data system's efficiency, reliability, and latency, help automate data pipelines, and improve our data model and overall architecture.
Our position is a good match for someone keenly aware of and motivated by driving business value. As part of this team, you will pitch ideas and quickly see the impact your work makes
- Design, develop and manage the service across the lifecycle
- Ensure data availability, quality and consistency
- Collect, preprocess and store analytics data on the behavior of users of MacPaw services, products and sites
- Provide a practical approach for matching MacPaw users from different platforms, products, and services
- Provide data import and export from/to analytics and marketing systems (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.)
- Build an infrastructure for Data Science solutions deployment (e.g., anomaly detection, churn & likely-to-buy models, etc.)
- Provide the necessary integration with analytics and marketing tools (e.g., for email marketing)
- Assist in analytics tasks automation
- Own and secure analytics data
- Participate in the development of internal analytics and marketing
- Strong SQL skills
- Hands-on experience with Python 3, R, any other programming language
- Experience with workflow/pipelines management engines
- Experience in building ETL/ELT
- Understanding of Cloud Solutions and the ability to apply them in work
- Good understanding of Back-End development and highly-available infrastructure principles
As a Plus
- Experience with message brokers
- Practical skills with Apache BigData ecosystem
- Knowledge of building cross-team solutions (Data Scientist, DevOps, Analyst)
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to
- Opportunity to work in a new and exciting direction of the company
- Excellent conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats