MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are searching for a passionate Digital (mobile) Advertising Expert who is excited to develop and grow marketing strategy and execution.
The Digital Advertising Specialist will be a critical member of the digital marketing team. Reporting to the Acquisition Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for digital advertising campaign planning and execution, including strategy development, media planning and budgeting as well as campaign setup, reporting and optimization.
We know what it takes to build a world-class company – and it all starts with a world-class team. If you want to work with a fast-growing tech company that values transparency, feedback, and growth, MacPaw is for you.
In this role, you will:
- Create new, or adapt the existing strategy for each ad channel to reach product goals approved by AMM
- Determine (with AMM) the target audience of ads, ways to address it, and ad messaging. Conduct regular testing to improve results
- Working with mobile user acquisition (international markets)
- Implement the strategy and manage ad channels
- Design reporting environment and structure to capture the current state of ad activities/ campaigns and its effectiveness, create/order tools to automate ongoing operational analytics to keep track of product goals achievement through ad channel
- Find new partners (ad tools and services) and establish cooperation with them to reach product goals
- Maintain interaction between team members in order to improve/ establish internal processes (ad creation, landing page creation, etc.) required for the implementation of strategy
- Keep abreast of emerging advertising market trends to increase the channels` efficiency and upgrade ad tools if needed
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3 years in mobile user acquisition (international markets)
- Experience with Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok, Snapchat, Yahoo, Native and CPA networks
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
- Knowledge of AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in hypothesis validation and running A/B tests
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to work with minimal guidance
As a Plus:
- Work experience in an international product company
- Experience in bringing a new product to market
- English level - Upper-Intermediate
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.