MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Email Marketing Specialist to join our CleanMyMac Team.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster, just like it did on day one. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware — everything from system junk to iTunes copies — and frees gigabytes of space on your Mac.
CleanMyMac has 20+ million users worldwide and a history of dynamic growth. We are the leader in the Mac cleaning utility market and make our product with care about our users.
If you’re passionate about email marketing and modern digital trends, don’t hesitate and send your CV right away!
In this role, you will:
- Set up email sequences for blog subscribers
- Create seasonal and promo email campaigns planning, execution, analysis, experiments: holiday/gift campaigns, BF/Cyber Monday sales, etc
- Upgrade email campaigns planning, execution, analysis, and experiments
- Coordinate sending survey/research/user interview emails for marketing purposes
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience in email marketing for 2+ years
- Attention to details
- English - Upper-Intermediate+
- Experience with email base segmentation and preparing multi-language campaigns
- Experience in email user base growth
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in conducting A/B tests
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Previous experience of effective work with marketing, development, and design teams
- Keeping email marketing documentation up-to-date
As a Plus:
- Experience with eSputnik, Stripo
- Push notifications automation
- Experience with dynamic email content
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.