MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
At Setapp, our goal is to change the productivity paradigm so people can focus on doing the job, not looking for the tools.
We believe there are only two types of Mac users: 1) Setapp customers; 2) Future Setapp customers. And, as our Email Marketing Manager at a Growth Team, you are at the heart of how we communicate with our existing customers and attract new ones.
In this role, you will:
- Analyse email signup process, find gaps, and document all email signup entry points. Come up with ideas on how to grow the active user email base.
- Handle sponsored email campaigns with third-party publishers.
- Update product’s transactional email documentation and check their performance. Come up with ideas for improvements of the key transactional email campaigns.
- Set up email sequences for blog subscribers.
- Seasonal and promo email campaigns planning, execution, analysis, experiments: EDU, holiday/gift campaigns, BF/Cyber Monday sales, etc.
- Send survey/research/user interview emails for marketing purposes.
- Keep trial users' onboarding series up-to-date.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience in email marketing for 2+ years.
- Upper-intermediate English (or higher).
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics/Amplitude).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Experience in email user base growth.
- Experience in building HTML email templates from scratch.
- Experience with creating email onboarding series.
- Previous experience of effective work with marketing, development, and design teams.
- Experience with building, analyzing, and monitoring product’s transactional emails.
- Understanding of user experience, user journey, and user needs.
As a Plus:
- Experience in conducting A/B tests.
- Experience with Stripo email builder.
- Experience with creating email sequences for blog subscribers.
- Experience with executing sponsored email campaigns with third-party publishers.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.