We are looking for an experienced and proactive Email Marketing Specialist to join our Setapp Growth team.
Setapp is a web+desktop service that lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it allows you to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
Setapp Growth team blends people with engineering, design, product, and marketing backgrounds in one unit to work in quick iterative experiment cycles aimed at increasing growth rate.
The main task for you would be to apply your knowledge of A/B testing, users onboarding, and trial users retention to drive product growth.
- Manage email marketing strategy/trial users retention strategy
- Prepare hypotheses aimed to improve conversion rates on different steps of the funnel (part of work as a growth marketer)
- Guide the trial and paid users through onboarding via email/notifications/desktop banners
- Drive growth of email subscriber list and active user base
- Conduct A/B tests in email channel/notifications/on website
- Prepare and monitor all transactional emails (working closely with backend developer)
- Work closely with copywriters on email/notifications content
- Post content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram about new app arrivals
- Experience in marketing 3+ years (email marketing at least 2 years)
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, HTML
- Experience in conducting A/B tests (emails/website)
- English upper-intermediate or higher
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
As a Plus
- Experience with in-app communication
- Experience in SaaS business
- Experience in product marketing/social media