We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Specialist to join our MacPaw Space team.
We don’t work on events. We create the content, and we are looking for that significant one who understands the difference.
This job requires a broad set of skills and qualities: creativity, empathy, ability to manage multiple tasks, and an eye for detail are necessary to be our perfect candidate.
You will be responsible for a wide range of internal and external events, from the idea to successful delivery.
- Executing, managing, and/or hosting internal and external MacPaw events
- Gathering customers’ requirements and building productive business relationships
- Developing event concepts
- Planing and maintaining events budgets
- Creating and managing an events calendar
- Preparing and managing event timelines
- Interacting with vendors
- Experience in organizing events from scratch
- Strong organizational skills
- Responsible, with excellent time-management and planning skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and aesthetic taste
- Excellent English and Ukrainian/Russian grammar
- English - Upper-intermediate and higher
- Portfolio of previously managed events
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.