We are looking for a proactive Front-End developer to join our Setapp Team. If you enjoy learning about new technologies and bringing new ideas to the table — this position is a great fit.
Setapp is a web+desktop service which lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
Currently, we are expanding our Setapp SEO&Editorial Team, independent sub-team inside Setapp product.
The primary goal of our SEO&Editorial team is to attract readers to our blog via providing them with valuable content. We are looking for a person who will be improving and developing the technical side of our blog and is willing to participate in the generation and validation of ideas with the team.
We are planning to run different experiments on acquiring and activating new users, so you’ll have lots of space for creativity.
You will be the only front-end developer in the team of 6 members — product manager, team coach, marketers and designer. That's why we are looking for an independent and proactive person, who's ready to solve upcoming challenges and knows how to ask questions relying on full team's support. If you join us, you will be responsible for front-end and back-end development of the blog.
- Redesign and improve existing blog section of Setapp website
- Develop and improve admin panel for the blog
- Develop the layout of marketing materials
- Participate in testing and implement new ideas (for example, interactive graphics or tests)
- Help the team with SEO improvement
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- Understanding how back-end works
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with build systems (Gulp/Webpack or other)
As a Plus
- Experience with Laravel or PHP in general