We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our big and creative MacPaw team.
Here, in MacPaw, we strive for a quality and not quantity attitude. If it's something that is really close to you, please, read on. You will have an opportunity to use all your expertise and love for Apple's aesthetic to help MacPaw graphics reach its very next level.
You will work closely with different product teams and help them to systemize their approach to graphics. In the long run, your work will enable teams to make changes to the designs on a regular and consistent basis.
This is the opportunity to elevate feedback culture in the designer's team, that is why we hope you are keen to build all your communications based on sound arguments and be ready to mentor
Let's make useful unboring together!
- Develop, facelift and control quality of static and animated elements, like illustrations and icons
- Create a standard approach to style that will apply to already existing products or new ones.
- Provide quality control of graphic elements by analyzing trends, emotional perception, speed of perception and timely feedback
- Work cross-functionally with designers of other disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- Passion towards Apple ecosystem
- You know at least 70% from next tools and technologies: Figma, Sketch, Procreate, Photoshop, After Effects
- Intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- Experience working in digital agencies
- Experience with cinema 4D or Final Cut Pro
- Motion and sound design skills
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats