MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
As a Graphic Designer for Media & Communications, you will work on the creative team to ideate compelling digital content for social platforms.
You will join the team of four more awesome designers. And you’ll work cross-functionally closely with our SMM Service. Together, you are going to build a lot of visuals and designs to broaden the brand’s voice throughout our social media:
- wearemacpaw (our Ukrainian Instagram page);
- macpaw (our international Instagram page);
- MacPaw (our one and only Facebook page);
- We are MacPaw (Youtube page);
- MacPaw Tech (and one more Youtube page).
Our perfect candidate is creative-minded, strategic, communitive & team-oriented.
If it sounds exciting to you, send us your CV & portfolio.
Let’s make Media & Communication magic together!
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Communication Specialists members to concept, develop, and execute visually strong and compelling creatives across MacPaw social channels and ensure consistency of visuals based on the company's brand book to increase brand awareness
- Create layouts of different types of content for SMM rubrics
- Develop graphics for posts according to the SMM calendar
- Create recognizable elements based on the company's website (for media)
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Portfolio of your past works
- Experience in designing posts for social media networks
- Passionate about social media trends, skilled in creating eye-catching images that will stand out in the feed
- Diverse experience with Figma, Sketch, Procreate, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to create GIFs & animations
- 3D graphic
- Being ready to lead a project from the first ink drop to the last pixel
- Ability to work with a large flow of different content
- Client-oriented approach
- Support diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Upper-Intermediate English
As a Plus:
- Video editing
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.