We are looking for a persuasive Head of Sales to join Setapp for Teams, an expanding B2B product stream of Setapp.
Setapp is a SaaS desktop suite with a collection of 170+ Mac apps inside. Setapp for Teams (S4T) extends the service functionality by providing different settings and additional subscription plan, that helps teams to use the product more efficiently.
We are at the early stage of our B2B sales launch, therefore you will be responsible for putting in place sales vision and strategy, reimagining sales processes and leading our team of 3. We are experiencing rapid growth now, so be ready to hire and shape remote teams in case of need. Also, you will work closely with Product Marketing Manager and other members of the Setapp team.
We expect you to share with us all the ins and outs of B2B sales, catch the vibe of the existing team and help us let the world know what an excellent product Setapp for Teams is.
- Define and own sales strategies, key metrics and sales processes
- Shape, lead and develop our Sales Team
- Put in place infrastructure and systems: define optimal Salesforce structure and provide full visibility into the sales pipeline
- Manage key customer relationships and be ready to travel for in-person meetings in case of strategic opportunities
- Act as a spokesperson at industry events and conferences
- Keep the leadership team updated about all customer, market and competitors activities.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- 5+ years experience in sales including management of SDR function
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Vast experience of influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- Experience of working in a SaaS B2B environment
- Experience of working with American or European markets
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats