We are looking for one more people-oriented and well-organized member to join our HR team. You will be managing the Performance stream - responsible for its structure maintenance, improvement, and implementation at MacPaw, as well as help employees with their personal development plans.
We are a cross-functional team, and we want you to see the bigger picture of how the HR processes work in our company. This way all of us can implement different ideas and help colleagues in other areas (recruiting, education, policies, collaborative projects with Employer Branding team, etc.) This means that you can engage your teammates in the Performance stream activities as well.
A bit more about the team:
- There are 7 of us - HR Director, HR Operations, Recruiting Team Lead, 2 HR Administrative, and 2 Recruiters and we are hiring more people to the team
- We use Kanban - we have a board with tasks, daily standup, retros, and brainstorms
- We help and support each other, always
Your areas of responsibility:
- Manage and improve a performance strategy, principles, and solutions
- Development and maintenance of all process documentation and support materials
- Support Team Leads, Area Leads, and employees in this process
- Work with HR team and our Leads in order to ensure the development of our people
- Management of all issues with the performance management application
- Be responsible for the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines)
- Provide policy and guidance to managers on performance management, evaluation processes
- Coordinate and maintain HR records, ensuring the data and documents (such as goals, feedback, etc) are accurate and up-to-date
- Coach & train managers on how to develop their employees
- Help in creation the development plans (through individual discussions)
- Handle career changes/movements (horizontally and vertically)
- Support and lead special projects as needed
- Perform analysis after each annual appraisal period and manage reports
Your skillset likely includes:
- Extensive experience in HR, especially in building and running performance process, developing individual development plans
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships
- Must be a proven communicator (written and in a live presentation). You'll make the performance management function easy to understand, effectively execute it and give the business and people timely and accurate information.
- Demonstrated effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with ATS, CRM systems, and other "computer stuff"
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- It will be great if you have coaching experience
- And the last but not least – we expect you to have an inner connection with what you're doing.
- Previous experience with Reflektive tool is a plus.