MacPaw is about creating apps and services that improve user’s everyday lives. We make products that enhance what Mac has to offer, saving people's time and energy better spent on the things they love.
We’re now looking for an HR Partner to complement our Human Dimension Team and become a reliable associate for a Setapp Product Team.
As a Product Partner, you will work closely with the product team and leadership (70+ people) to drive strategies and tactics that develop, motivate, and retain macpawians. This role will be a crucial support in growing our business in alignment with our human-centered approach to people management.
As a part of the Human Dimension Team, you will have an opportunity to build the HR system and support the HR strategy implementation. You will have the freedom to collaborate across the team to create HR programs that fuel MacPaw’s development in various fields — not only HR but also employer branding, mental health & wellbeing, HR analytics, L&D, change management, etc.
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply!
A bit more about the team:
- We’ve got quite a big team that consists of several streams: Product Partnership, Organizational Design, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Concierge, and a soon-to-be Learning & Development.
- We use Kanban, have daily standups to share our progress and thoughts, and retros with a Team Coach.
- We are a cross-functional team, and we want all team members to see the bigger picture of how the HR processes work in our company. This way, we all can implement different ideas and help colleagues in other areas (recruiting, education, policies, employer branding, etc.).
In this role, you will:
- Consult Product Managers upon team members’ related questions such as day-to-day performance management guidance, implementation of training plans, workforce and succession planning, etc. Provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provide HR policy guidance and support to ensure the core HR processes run smoothly and are implemented in day-to-day operations.
- Identify and analyze team needs to develop solutions, programs, and policies required in partnership with the HR Service.
- Deliver change programs to boost continuous organizational and productivity improvements.
- Run orientation and onboarding processes for newcomers by informing and supporting them during the probation period.
- Ensure all team members’ records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status by filling and updating HRIS.
- Identify and prevent possible issues, implement initiatives according to people data analysis.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of working experience in the HR field
- Strong knowledge of HR functions and their capability to support business objectives
- A data-driven approach to implementing HR processes
- Well organized and attentive to details
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Upper-intermediate+ English
As a Plus:
- Experience in Big4 or FMCG or Manufacturing companies
- Experience in building business processes
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.