Are you into both marketing and communications? Do you believe in product storytelling and the importance of bringing this story to the market through people who can tell it? Do you hear “influencer marketing campaign” and think, “That’s my thing!”? If so, this may be your dream job.
Setapp Marketing team is looking for a creative and energetic Influencer Marketing Manager. You will play a critical role in supporting the product’s marketing strategy, focusing on brand awareness and user acquisition campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to go beyond logical advertising to develop high-performing campaigns and reach top target prospects. Your goals will include end-to-end planning and creating the influencer marketing campaigns: sourcing, vetting, managing, and all related logistics.
The ideal candidate is the one who has a passion for experimentation, continuously raising the bar and challenging the status quo.
- Organize and manage influencer marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate strong partnerships with influencers, ambassadors, and content creators to build a new partnership pipeline.
- Identify and cultivate new influencers and new channel expansion opportunities to reach our target customers and extend our reach.
- Be instrumental in creating captivating and unboring integrations.
- Review videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts for campaigns.
- Drive efficient performance and budget spend vs. aggressive growth and ROI targets.
- Analyze historical and current data to optimize influencer content direction, strategy, and value.
- Look for new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends.
- You speak Advanced English.
- You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- You can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw xDays, conferences, workshops, training, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats