MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has handled a variety of administrative and executive support-related jobs and is capable of working independently with little to no supervision is what we are searching for.
Our ideal applicant is a person who is organized and adaptable, enjoys the administrative challenges of managing a diverse team, responds quickly, and completes tasks. We provide you with a welcoming environment and a variety of duties. We guarantee you won't get bored!
In this role you will:
- Manage all facets of workspace operations
- Serve as the contact person for any workspace-related requests
- Manage workspace supplies, catering, and vendor relationships, including ordering and billing
- Prepare and update expense reports
- Responsible for maintenance of the workspace and interfaces with facilities to ensure that all necessary equipment and supplies are in place
- Support events, including team lunches, help with team-buildings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, etc.
- Order souvenir and branding production both in Ukraine and abroad
- Assist with new team member onboarding and team member experience activities
- Look for creative ideas to improve our workspace life
- Help colleagues with their requests
- Assist with general administrative duties as needed
- Work on weekends in standby mode (if needed)
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Previous office management, administrative, or assistant entry-level experience
- Great team worker (you will be working in the team with 3 more internal support specialists)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A creative mind with the ability to identify and suggest improvements
- Upper-intermediate English
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock, following all health and safety measures. We're also renting space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs related to renting a coworking space in another city.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.