We are looking for an IT Recruiter with exceptional enthusiasm about what they do and strong desire to grow in the field.
We're planning steady growth in the next few years, which will require you to source, screen, interview and hire - fast, but without losing the quality and the cultural fit aspect of it. The tasks are quite challenging, and the list of positions goes on and on, so be ready to work hard. But no worries, there is always a team to help you!
Some other details: we are a team of 3. Each of us handles a minimum of 3 positions at the same time, as well as a lot of internal references, and we'll expect you to do the same. We have a daily standup with HR team and a weekly recruiting sync, where we discuss the new ideas, difficulties we have, share experience and plan which positions we need to open next according to the hiring plan and the priorities.
You'll be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our teams even cooler! As well as for being a consultant and a partner for our hiring managers, hiring teams, referrers and recruitment agencies.
In other words – you’ll drive the full cycle of recruiting process:
- Gather and formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers
- Create the position description which will attract exactly the right people, advertise vacancies
- Actively source and deliver a steady flow of candidates for each positions
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct HR interviews (alone or together with the hiring manager)
- Give personalized, detailed feedbacks to the candidates
- Communicate with candidates (both active right now and possible prospects for the future)
- Work on a day-to-day basis with our hiring team, helping them craft the most efficient interview process possible (which sometimes includes giving feedback and teaching some interviewing techniques to the team)
- Maintain data quality in Recruitee - our ATS: tags, sources, reports etc.
- Monitor job market and consult on adequate compensation for candidates
- Provide analytics and statistics on request
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment, including sourcing and interviewing
- Understanding of technologies in IT Industry
- Practical experience with candidate assessment using various interviewing strategies
- Excellent communication skills (both writing and speaking)
- Literate Ukrainian/Russian and English
- Upper-intermediate English (yes, we do have quite a lot of work that requires English - like writing this position description)
As a Plus
- Technical background
- Strong sourcing expertise
- Experience with recruiting metrics and reports