We are looking for one more people-oriented and well-organized member to join our HR team as a Learning & Development Specialist. Continuous improvement is one of MacPaw’s core values — that’s why creating the environment that nurtures and supports macpawians’ professional and personal development is one of our main priorities.
Your goals will include taking part in developing the L&D concept and strategy, turning them into an L&D system, and managing it. You will also partner with leaders to help create individual development plans for their teammates.
A bit more about the team:
- We’ve got quite a big team — Chief Organizational Development Officer (CODO), Assistant to CODO, 6 HRs, Team Concierge, 5 Recruiters, and hiring more people to the team.
- We use Kanban, have daily standups (not only to catch up with tasks but also to share how we feel about them) retros, and brainstorms.
- We help and support each other, always.
- We are a cross-functional team, and we want all team members to see the bigger picture of how the HR processes work in our company. This way, we all can implement different ideas and help colleagues in other areas (recruiting, education, policies, employer branding, etc.). Therefore, you can engage your teammates in the L&D stream activities as well.
- Explore and study our current developments in the L&D field.
- Take part in developing and administrating the company’s L&D system. You will be responsible for its structure maintenance, improvement, and implementation.
- Partner with leadership and stakeholders, diagnose their teams’ L&D needs and then design and implement solutions for systematic and individual cases.
- Along with People Department, cultivate a deep understanding of MacPaw’s learning experiences and communicate new solutions within the company.
- Demonstrated experience in HR, L&D, Talent Development.
- Experience in building L&D systems from scratch in large companies.
- Knowledge of training approaches, learning platforms, and best practices to recommend them according to internal clients’ needs.
- Good skills in building and maintaining partnership relationships with individuals across all levels, departments, etc.
- Strong project management skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Must be a proven communicator (written and in a live presentation) to explain decisions and new processes.
- Upper Intermediate+ English.
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.