MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
Our team is looking for a keen Linkbuilding Specialist with basic knowledge in digital marketing and SEO! Would you like to be a hero who can arrange a super-effective linkbuilding process and bring our product traffic and top positions in Google search?
Being a Linkbuilding Specialist at MacPaw, you will collaborate with top-notch SEO experts to create and work on link delivery strategies.
You will get a chance to establish long-term cooperation with English-speaking partners, make arrangements with online webmasters of the relevant blogs, and manage regular linkbuilding orders delivery.
For this position, we are looking for a person who is passionate about anything related to linkbuilding processes, super responsible, attentive to details, innovative, fun to work with, and enjoys online communication.
In this role, you will:
- Establishing unique business proposals and deals with link building agencies and webmasters online
- Writing business letters, communicating with English-speaking partners, negotiating publications to drive traffic and conversions to the product website
- Working closely with SEO experts in creating and revising SEO and content distribution strategies
- Working with the distribution of the SEO anchor plans amongst link building agencies
- Using web-based SEO tools to analyze the quality of published publications
- Creating ongoing reports on the completed work orders each month
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Good knowledge of SEO and digital marketing (especially related to link building)
- Advanced level of English (additional foreign language is a plus)
- Experience in link building and outreach partnerships (the US, Europe markets)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and basic skills in working in text-based CMS/HTML editors
- Experience in working with Ahrefs, SemRush, Google Analytics, and similar SEO tools
- Good online communication skills and basic understanding of the business correspondence
- Experience in working with link building agencies would be a plus
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.