CleanMyMac Silicon Value team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join us in developing the company’s flagship product.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster, just like it did on day one. You will work on a product with x10M of users, take part in task planning and elaboration, and directly affect the product’s development.
Our team of four plans to improve existing value in the product, and investigate new directions to make our users happier. In particular, we want to make Updater and Uninstaller modules more accessible and visible, measure users’ satisfaction, research, and implement system/hardware health monitoring.
This is a role for a self-motivated person with a product development mindset. Be ready to communicate a lot, challenge your own and teams’ decisions, dive into creating features' requirements and design. Be ready to dig in new unusual directions, study permanently.
If it’s about you, feel free to apply!
- Implement technical solutions to cover all acceptance criteria and other team agreements (e.g., tech documentation, tests, NFRs, etc.)
- React on issues and failures by investigating and fixing them according to product task priorities
- Contribute to the product with ideas, features, and improvements
- Communicate with the team and PM to clarify implementation details, edge cases, specify input or missing data and possible use cases/flows
- 2+ years of macOS/iOS development experience
- Objective-C and Swift knowledge
- Understanding of macOS/iOS system structure (what are the bundles/packages, where user files are stored, what are user defaults, what is agent/daemon, app bundle structure, etc.)
- Multithreading techniques (e.g. GCD)
- Intermediate English level
As a Plus
- Knowledge of HFS+ and APFS
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.