We’re looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer to join our Setapp Marketing Development team. You will be the one to start and drive a testing process for Setapp website and web services with a perspective to switch to automation in the future.
Setapp is a web+desktop service that lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
- Conduct manual testing of our websites and web services
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
- Write and maintain test documentation
- In prospect: design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Minimum 2 years of testing experience
- Strong manual testing skills
- Basic Unix/Shell knowledge
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in REST API testing
- Intermediate (or stronger) English
As a Plus
- Experience in Web and API automation;
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Azure)
- Experience with Google Analytics