We are looking for a result-oriented Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join our MacPaw team. You will search for potential affiliates, reach out to them, manage their onboarding to our Affiliate Program, compliance, analyze performance trends and implement ideas for traffic optimization.
This is a challenging role which will let you gain global understanding of marketing, data analysis, as well as developing and maintaining long-term partnerships.
- Identify relevant markets to increase our presence and recruit effective partners
- Develop strong relationships with new and old partners to continually grow business
- Ensure compliance and brand safety with affiliates and partners on an ongoing basis
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities
- Manage reporting and analysis of current campaigns
- Stay current on evolving affiliate marketing and other interactive marketing tools, trends, tactics and strategies
- Use deep understanding of data, user insights, marketing and business objectives to help the company make decisions
- At least 2 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Advanced English
- Result-driven attitude with inclination toward research and analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation to develop your career in affiliate marketing
As a Plus
- Work experience with affiliate programs for software products
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of Chinese or Korean language (we couldn’t imagine you know it, but we can have a dream)
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.