We are looking for a creative and goal-oriented Marketing Designer to join our CleanMyMac Acquisition Team.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
You will get in an existing Acquisition Team of thirteen members. As part of this team, you won’t be only a contributor but also have an opportunity to contribute to a marketing strategy. At the same time, it is an ability to pitch your ideas and quickly see the impact on millions of users your work makes.
This role is for a professional passionate about web design and digital marketing trends, highly organized, critical-thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop and design of marketing materials (static and animated banners, short animated promo videos, illustrations and icons, video production if possible) for our social networks (FB, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.) according to the media plan and content calendar developed by SMM specialist
- Develop templates of posts and create a style guide for all social networks in which our product is presented, according to the product brand book
- Create (develop, design, make layout) interactive landing pages for SMM and PPC channel, develop and design infographics
- Make marketing materials (banners) for PPC campaigns (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Cooperate with marketers, copywriters, and other designers to clarify goals for design
- Look for ways to improve the user experience continually
- 2+ years of working experience in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company
- Portfolio of marketing design works
- Experience in designing posts for social media networks
- Experience in creating various types of marketing materials in different styles(banners, ebooks, infographics, guides, landing pages, etc.)
- Understanding of the principles of Human-centered design
- Diverse experience with Figma, After Effects, or any other tool for animation, web-flow for creating landing pages, any tool of choice for illustrations
- Ability to create designs in various styles (flat, skeuomorphism, even brutalism if needed)
- Basic understanding of marketing analytics
- Business-driven attitude to design
As a Plus
- Experience in SaaS products
- Experience in shooting and editing video, both for commercial and personal projects
- Work experience with WebFlow
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding team
- Great opportunities for education and development within the company (MacPaw xDays, conferences, workshops, training, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-life balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats