MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a creative and user-oriented Marketing Designer to join our CleanMyMac Content Team.
CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster, just like it did on day one. It scans the entire macOS, removes junk and malware — everything from system junk to iTunes copies — and frees gigabytes of space on your Mac.
CleanMyMac has 20+ million users worldwide and a history of dynamic growth. We are the leader in the Mac cleaning utility market and make our product with care about our users.
You will join the awesome Content Team, and, as part of this team, you won’t be only a designer but also have an opportunity to contribute to a marketing strategy. At the same time, it is an ability to pitch your ideas and quickly see the impact on millions of users your work makes.
This role is for a professional passionate about web design and digital marketing trends, highly organized, critical thinker with solid creativity skills.
If you’re passionate about web design and digital marketing trends, don’t hesitate and send your CV and portfolio to us right away :)
In this role, you will:
- Create banners, covers & infographics for websites
- Design social media creatives
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible
- Create advertising materials and landing pages for all marketing channels
- Together with a team, generate ideas for marketing activities
- Improve and optimize existing marketing materials. Work with hypotheses and testing.
- Use data-driven design approach
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- At least 1,5+ years of working experience in digital marketing
- Portfolio of marketing design works
- Experience in designing posts for social media networks
- Data-driven approach - using data in your daily work is a must!
- Experience in creating various types of marketing materials in different styles (banners, ebooks, infographics, guides, landing pages, etc.)
- Understanding of the principles of Human-centered design
- Diverse experience with Figma, After Effects, or any other tool for animation, Web flow for creating landing pages, and any tool of choice for illustrations
- Basic understanding of marketing analytics
- Business-driven attitude to design
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock, following all health and safety measures. We're also renting space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs related to renting a coworking space in another city.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.