We are looking for an experienced Marketing Designer to join our Gemini team.
Gemini 2 is an intelligent duplicate file finder for macOS. Smart algorithms, slick design, award-winning interface – it has it all. The app helps users find duplicates all over their Mac and delete them in a few clicks.
We see marketing wider than just doing ads and landing pages for product design. For us, marketing goes into a product and how it is designed. Our vacancy is an awesome opportunity for a person who really values the ability to impact product metrics and talks to customers in an honest way to bring them value.
You will join the team of bright, kind and creative people that includes developers, designers, and marketers. As part of this team, you’ll pitch ideas and quickly see the impact your work makes.
Please, apply by sending us your CV and work portfolio.
- Develop and design marketing materials from scratch
- Create landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets, ads/banners (both static and animated)
- Produce illustrations for content
- Closely collaborate with Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Designer and Product Writer
- Review analytical reports to understand how the product interacts with users and shape ideas to improve performance
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Marketing Designer
- Strong knowledge of Ps, Ai, Ae, Sketch, Webflow or any other website builders
- Experience in graphic design (icons & illustrations)
- Basic knowledge of frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- Motion design/video editing experience
- Knowledge of basic marketing
- Experience with A/B testing
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.