MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
A bit more about:
MacPaw is going to launch a new product in our ecosystem, and now we are looking for a talented Middle Marketing Designer to be involved in it!
For now, we are just getting started, so you will have not only a lot of creative and really interesting design tasks but also you’ll have an opportunity to work in a challenging, changing environment and be the owner of the marketing design process.
If you love creating new things from scratch and can pitch your own ideas, don`t hesitate to send us your CV and portfolio, we have a place for you on our team :)
In this role, you will:
- Own the marketing design part of the product content
- Create marketing materials from scratch. Design landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets, sales collateral, published content, and more, end-to-end
- Together with a team, generate ideas for marketing activities
- Implement design solutions to create visual communication aimed at reaching the target audience
- Understand our customers, product, and business strategy to deliver cultural-, product-, and customer-specific work results
- Work with hypotheses and testing
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2 years of experience as a Marketing Designer/Graphic Designer/Web Designer
- Portfolio of web design work (emails, banners, landing pages, websites, etc.)
- Excellent sense of color, understanding of composition
- Early adopter and fast learner
- The ability to work in a changing environment, to prioritize tasks independently
- Flexibility, sense of ownership, and responsibility
- Strong knowledge of Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of layout principles and practices of frontend development
- Upper-Intermediate English level
As a Plus:
- Experience in illustrations creation
- Experience with animation (After Effects)
- Webflow/any website builder
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock, following all health and safety measures. We're also renting space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs related to renting a coworking space in another city.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.