We are looking for an experienced Marketing Designer to join one of our biggest products — Setapp.
Setapp is a B2C service which lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
Recently, we’ve launched a huge new product stream called Setapp for Teams. It’s Setapp, but B2B. The Setapp for Teams team makes Setapp available... for teams. Our team is at the early stage when we continuously explore ad platforms and approaches, build flows, test ads, do lots of other marketing activities.
We see marketing wider than just doing ads and landing pages for product design. For us marketing goes into a product and how it is designed. Our vacancy is an awesome opportunity for a person who really values the ability to impact product metrics and talks to customers in an honest way to bring them value.
You will join the team of bright, kind and creative people that includes developers, designers, and marketers. As part of this team, you’ll pitch ideas and quickly see the impact your work makes.
- Partner with marketing and sales team to visualize the product story
- Make marketing materials from scratch. Design, write, and produce landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets, sales collateral, published content, and more, end-to-end
- Act as a voice of the user and work cross functionally to test and validate user experiences
- 2+ years of design experience
- Portfolio of marketing design works
- Strong knowledge of Ps, Ai, Ae, Webflow, Sketch
- Ability to work with hypotheses
- Experience of A/B testing
- Knowledge of layout principles for frontend
- Ability to present results of your own work
- Intermediate English
As a Plus
- Basic knowledge of front-end development (enough to create basic customisation using Webflow)
- Understanding of marketing metrics (and SaaS metrics in particular)
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats