MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s
culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
Our Creative Service is built on an innovative team, various tasks, green light for experiments, and long-term planning.
As a part of the Brand & Communications department, we oversee the consistency of MacPaw Brand positioning in all communications and promotions of the company as a whole, as well as its products, by creating, developing, and validating high-level communication concepts. Together, we'll work with internal clients from different teams inside the company to expand the MacPaw's and its products' brand influence through design and visual communications.
We've got soooooo many cool projects ahead!
You will jump into a cross-functional team consisting of a Service Manager/Graphic Designer, a Motion Designer, and a Creative Copywriter.
If this sounds exciting to you, don't hesitate to send us your CV & portfolio.
Let's work on befriending people with technology together!
In this role, you will:
- Create and implement complex brand campaigns for different communication platforms.
- Generate and visualize ideas.
- Develop storyboards and key visuals.
- Creates animations and videos to promote the product on target platforms (YouTube, App Store, social media, etc.)
- Animate elements of web resources, identities, and illustrations.
- Participate in the company's design community initiatives by establishing communication, joint selection of tools, and sharing experience, knowledge, and feedback.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in visual design.
- Proven experience in generating and visualizing ideas for brand campaigns.
- Strong experience in motion design.
- Proficiency with 3D tools.
- Diverse experience with After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, Procreate, Cinema 4D, Вlender, or any other 3d software.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and remunerations for the mobilized specialists and provide financial support to Macpawians or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, the co-working spaces at our HQ are open around the clock, following all health and safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting from day one of our cooperation. Once your probation period is over, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental plus massages and offer a 50% refund on therapy sessions.
- Flexible work arrangement
You can choose a schedule comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/out since MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- A hub designed for people (and pets)
Our HQ has it all. Spacious workplaces with enough room to sit comfortably, lounge around, or get active. A gym for boxing, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Rooms for sleeping and meditation. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the hub, and you are welcome to bring your pets, too (we have separate spaces for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations, we got you: a generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal mentoring with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within the teams, prioritizing open and constructive feedback. Every Macpawian can improve the ongoing processes and implement their ideas.
- Time-off policy that indeed covers life needs
Twenty vacation days, unlimited paid sick leave, xDays (two days a month to work on what you are passionate about and not related to the MacPaw core business), and personal time off designed to help you take care of essential personal matters. On top of that, sabbaticals are open to Macpawians after five years.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. Heads up, you have to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw is involved in a whole range of charity projects, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to four work days per year making the world a better place.