We are seeking a dynamic person who excels in a collaborative, people-first environment.
In this role, together with 2 team members, you will own day-to-day office functions and act as a cultural ambassador to employees and guests. The perfect candidate is a well-organized person who enjoys handling a wide range of administrative tasks of supporting an office of diverse people and creating a welcoming environment, reacts fast, and gets things done.
If you’re proactive, self-motivated, creative, have excellent problem-solving skills, and pay attention to detail, we’ll be glad to see you as a part of our rapidly-growing family.
In this role you will:
- Manage all facets of office operations
- Serve as the contact person for any office-related requests
- Manage office supplies, catering, and vendor relationships, including ordering and billing
- Prepare and update expense reports
- Responsible for maintenance of the office and interfaces with facilities to ensure that all necessary equipment and supplies are in place
- Support events, including team lunches, help with team-buildings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, etc.
- Order souvenir and branding production both in Ukraine and abroad
- Assist with new team member onboarding and team member experience activities
- Look for creative ideas to improve our office life
- Help colleagues with their requests
- Assist with general administrative duties as needed
- Work on weekends in standby mode (if needed)
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience as an office manager or other related role
- You will be working in the team with other our office managers, so we expect you to be a good team worker
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills
- A creative mind with an ability to identify and suggest improvements
- Upper-intermediate level of English
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours that are comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.