We are looking for a dynamic person, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Our best candidate is a well organized and flexible person who enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people, reacts fast and gets things done.
We offer you a friendly environment and a different scope of tasks. We promise that you won't be bored!
If you're proactive and creative, have excellent problem-solving skills and pay attention to detail, we'll be glad to see you as a part of our rapidly growing family.
- Provide general administrative support to the executive team, expense reports, etc.
- Manage office supplies, catering and vendor relationships, including ordering and billing
- Support events, including team lunches, help with team-buildings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, etc.
- Order souvenir and branding production both in Ukraine and abroad
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new employees
- Help colleagues with their requests
- Look for creative ideas to improve our office life
- Work on weekends in standby mode (if needed)
- You will be working in the team with one more office manager, so we expect you to be a good team worker
- High communication and excellent organization skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Experience as an office manager
- Experience with coordination and scheduling
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Positive and smiling person
- Crazy cat lover!