We are looking for a dynamic person, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Our best candidate is a well-organized and flexible person who enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people, reacts fast, and gets things done. We offer you a friendly environment and a different scope of tasks. We promise that you won't be bored!
- Supervise all office matters daily
- Provide administrative and executive-level support as needed
- Help colleagues with their requests
- Communicates with confidence, and produces explanation(s) calmly and reasonably to achieve desired results
- Independently sets task priorities based on the needs, importance, urgency of tasks
- Manage office supplies, catering, and vendor relationships, including ordering and billing
- Support events, including team lunches, help with team-buildings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, etc.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Handle business correspondence and presents, including the formal incoming and outgoing letters
- Keep a record of expense reports
- Select the most effective way to work, automate routine work where possible to cope with different tasks at the same time correctly
- Look for creative ideas to improve our office life
- Work on weekends in standby mode (if needed)
- Previous office management, administrative, or assistant entry-level experience
- Great team worker (you will be working in the team with two more office managers)
- High communication and excellent organization skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Upper-Intermediate English
- People-oriented attitude
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, open-minded
- Positive and smiling person
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give them access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.